1997 Cougar 4.6; seen 19DEC23

Sad fate for a Sport pack. Especially considering how many miles it was driven.

I am considering adding Autolamp to mine. It is prewired. How hard is it to pull those pieces and how much would you charge me for them?

How hard is it to pull those pieces and how much would you charge me for them?

Not sure what pieces those are. I imagine the switch and the sensor plus any associated connectors?

What I charge really depends. Stuff that's cheap, I really just charge for my time, gas money, etc. Stuff that's commonly sought after (e.g., dash bezels), I take common ebay pricing as a starting point and then deduct a "community discount".

I already left there, but I go to junkyards regularly. Just let me know exactly what you need.

Wheel dust shields. Rather pointless because they clearly aren't effective in also shielding from mud and dirt. :D

Not sure what pieces those are. I imagine the switch and the sensor plus any associated connectors?

What I charge really depends. Stuff that's cheap, I really just charge for my time, gas money, etc. Stuff that's commonly sought after (e.g., dash bezels), I take common ebay pricing as a starting point and then deduct a "community discount".

I already left there, but I go to junkyards regularly. Just let me know exactly what you need.
I will get a list together and let you know. Need to scavenge TSTSNBN for a list and photos. I know I will need the switch assembly and cover along with the relay and sunlight sensor under the defroster cowl.

I meant to ask: why is there a cover behind the spokes of the front wheels? What is that?
Those are brake dust covers. They were popular in the 2000's as a way to keep brake dust off wheels. In reality they adversely affected brake cooling and only served to make your alloys look like cheap hubcaps.