Am I cool now?

No, you completely suck. I'd love to find one of those or the regular SVO intake to perch atop the SVO heads I have. Where did you find that thing at? It looks brand new.

No, you completely suck. I'd love to find one of those or the regular SVO intake to perch atop the SVO heads I have. Where did you find that thing at? It looks brand new.
Hahah. I found it on marketplace, the previous owner had already sent it out to Stiegemeier for a full rebuild. He needed some cash and I got it fairly cheap with everything needed to install it, from injectors to all the EGR stuff, even though my car is already has the EGR deleted.
Only down side is I have to send it back to Stiegemeier to have it ported for my PI heads.

Hahah. I found it on marketplace, the previous owner had already sent it out to Stiegemeier for a full rebuild. He needed some cash and I got it fairly cheap with everything needed to install it, from injectors to all the EGR stuff, even though my car is already has the EGR deleted.
Only down side is I have to send it back to Stiegemeier to have it ported for my PI heads.

If you have the money in your budget get some TF heads to run with it.

If you have the money in your budget get some TF heads to run with it.
:thumbsup:+1 on the Trick Flow heads. They make a huge difference. Even if it isn't in the budget. They are worth the money.