Coolant Puddle

My incredible self-fixing car...

The last two weeks or so, there has been no coolant puddling up, and zero coolant loss seen in the bottle. In fact, I drove 800 miles the last two days, and the car performed flawlessly.

The only thing that changed are ambient temperatures, which have gone up quite a bit.

I'll continue to observe. Undoubtedly, the leak will reopen at some point. But for now, I have nothing to fix.

If it's an og 96 intake, it coud easily be cracked. IF you hsve one, and it's not cracked, remove the left bolt in the top alternator bracket; it will last longer :(

I saw the pic, lol. I'm still buzzed from all the drugs monday.

I have a new to me stereo; the reason I bought it was, a remote, cheap, bluetooth, and it has a self setup feature for time correction. :) Yamaha rx465. Class ab*, similar to the technics 2 channel I use in the computer room. $15 on fleabay :)

...or a cracked intake manifold.

Possibly .. if the pooling coolant in this instance were closer to the front or rear of the manifold - not between fuel injectors, there is no coolant passage in between intake runners.

Three

Point

Eight

:zbrick:
Once you have had the heads planed, replaced a warped exhaust manifold and replaced a few other items, it really is a good engine and durable if you take care of them.

Possibly .. if the pooling coolant in this instance were closer to the front or rear of the manifold - not between fuel injectors, there is no coolant passage in between intake runners.
Good point. I was actually being facetious though.

See what I get for being a smart ass....