Fucking Idiot!

Aw man, a Gotta Have it Green 302 Boss... Sad ending for the pony. One of the exact cars I've actually been casually looking at.

When I saw the thread title, I thought, "That'd I do now?" :rofl. Then I saw the mustang, lol.
Let's see: Someones front yard= neighborhood. So Mustang owner going fast enough to cause that much damage, in a neighborhood, with houses close to the road. Classic mustang owner crash.
Here, some idiot lands on a house or is found years later, but not so much people in yards. :) The dragon is hard on tourists, lol. I saw a bike after it went off the 2nd turn, maybe 150 feet to a rock ledge. Rider of said bike clipped a pine tree over a foot in diameter off just over the guardrail. He missed the ledge; luckily for me, we were there for the rental bike. I carried dude's helmet back up with us, for some reason. I went to hand it to the cop, and he looks at me funny, and asked me "his heads not in it is it?" You're a lot harder core than I am If you're carrying a head up the hill, damn!

Zep hit this on the head, tho. usually that much damage is a cars and coffee burnout. :)

Is that the new boss 302?
I didn't realize they remade it again.

Speaking of fucking idiots ..

My daughter turned 15 today so we took her and her friend out to a nice dinner. After I dropped her friend off, on the way home ..

Some idiot in a fucking piece of shit Honda almost side swiped my SS, they came out if nowhere and blew past me just to sit at the red light. Then they almost crashed into the median getting onto the freeway. I suspect they were drunk.

Shortly after that, I got stuck behind another idiot in a fucking piece of shit bmw. Driving 15 mph down the road, I lit them up with my HID headlights, and they decided to go even slower. Probably another drunk driver.

Fucking idiots everywhere.

I was outside earlier, getting a kroger delivery,and as we're standing there, I hear a missing v-8 nailing the throttle, up the road toward the redlight. as the idiot goes by at ~90, delivery dude says, "You think he knows there's a 90 down there?" Screeech booom crash break thump thump... "no, apparently not." I called 911, lol.

Thanks for the clip, Joe. There's a lot of crazies out there. Since getting a Thunderbird, I always felt like the kids were driving mustangs, the adults were driving Thunderbirds.

So there I was, near the Dracut line in the Lowell Tech parking lot along Riverside Street (State Route 113), around 1975 (probably hanging around drinking beer in the parking lot in between classes). I saw two 1959/60-ish Thunderbirds with loud engines speed by on Riverside Street, like they were racing. One white, one black. About 45 minutes later, saw one of them go by in the other direction, dented up on a flatbed (don't remember which one so I don't remember which one was the winner).

I used to drive too fast. I'm involuntarily reformed, lol. Back about 2015 or so, I was tooling home in the black tbird, which is stock, and as I caught up to a mustang, we caught up with another one stuck in traffic. :) As I start to go around the mess in the merge lane, the lead mustang nails it around the line of traffic, with the second one right behind him. :) What they missed as they disappeared, was the trooper in the left lane fucking up traffic. :) The trooper pulled into the median; I was like wtf!? But I realized he was getting on the radio, lol. When I got to the next exit, there was at least 20 cops, lol. When I got to my exit, they had the idiots at gunpoint on the ground still, being searched. Funny part is, I'd have been right there with them, if I'd been driving Lazarus. :facepalm:

Thanks for the clip, Joe. There's a lot of crazies out there. Since getting a Thunderbird, I always felt like the kids were driving mustangs, the adults were driving Thunderbirds.

So there I was, near the Dracut line in the Lowell Tech parking lot along Riverside Street (State Route 113), around 1975 (probably hanging around drinking beer in the parking lot in between classes). I saw two 1959/60-ish Thunderbirds with loud engines speed by on Riverside Street, like they were racing. One white, one black. About 45 minutes later, saw one of them go by in the other direction, dented up on a flatbed (don't remember which one so I don't remember which one was the winner).

As a fan of squarebirds that sounds awesome :camaro:

70's was the square decade, lol. 50-60's was the fins-and -chrome era. :) 80's and later went for curves again. Much like the late 70's early 80's tho, we're back to all the cars look the same:( It's just that the gas guzzers now are all trucks. :rofl:

70's was the square decade, lol. 50-60's was the fins-and -chrome era. :) 80's and later went for curves again. Much like the late 70's early 80's tho, we're back to all the cars look the same:( It's just that the gas guzzers now are all trucks. :rofl:

Squarebirds were the 58-60s. 70s as a whole were a mixed bag, 70-74ish was coke bottle/fuselage shapes which to me contained some of the best looking cars ever made, the late 70s everything went super boxy and boring.

As gas prices went up, the popularity of "Japaneese shitboxes" proliferated. I think the '79 tbird I had was the end of the big tbirds. The foxbody 80's tbirds were sexy again. :) The '79 was the Only tbird that I ever had that had a backseat worth a damn, lol. I'm still not sure how I got a footprint in the hoodliner of lazarus, but the high heel marks I remember. Ah, strippers, lol. With an mn-12, the best room you have is the passenger seat all the way back, and laid flat, lol.