NOV/DEC 2023 - Wile E. Coyote

Trunk Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Vehicle Details
'95 Thunderbird with '18 TF 5.3L - SVO Engine
Country flag
Congratulations to Wile E. Coyote! Our first Car of the Month!

WebBanner_Wiley.png

• 1990 Thunderbird SC
  • GT40 302 swap, M5R2 swap, hydraulic hand brake, Jarvis Built Angle kit, 100MM track widening, MSR Front coilovers, Bilstein B8 rear shocks, Dual Piston PBR calipers
  • Owned: 4 years
  • Track car: Exclusively
  • HP/TQ: Unknown
  • Track time: Raceway Park Road coarse completed in 46seconds Sideways.
Wile.jpeg
Wilie2.jpeg

This was a pleasant surprise logging on!! Thanks guys!
He should really set an example and use them through the drift, safety first!
I was planning on setting that up at some point, but I destroyed one of the housings when I smacked the wall this year lol.

I truly love the way these look, sliding sideways!

It must've looked awesome to see, the day the throttle stuck on lazarus; I felt like I was strapped into a rocket, holding on for dear life, lol. It's amazing how hard it is to let go of the wheel, to get it out of gear, lol.

Good job, WEC! You should have that photo scanned at high resolution, for a wall-sized photo, and sell a License to print your own. My local print shop makes me provide a license to get some stuff printed big. I have several Hubble photos up.
300dpi over 3 feet is10,800pixels,

WEC; I'd go $20 for a hires scan of that photo, or preferably negative. Put your watermark on it, but then I'll need a printed license to print A copy. My local print shop will print it. I got an ad company to give me a license to print something I found on a fileshare site that was released to an ad compan, but didn't have a watermark. :) I tried to print it, and she laughed at me. it was BSG promo art; the "last supper" scene, in hires. It was copyrighted material obviously, and was tagged to some ad company in the metadata. She made me get them to send me a license. I found an email, and a week later got a watermarked copy, and a license for one print. I used the one print for the un marked copy, of course. :)

Pushed the limits and modified to hell and back, all in good taste. An evolutionary spirit, seen in the fall season to race a combination of water, wind, earth and fire

Pushed the limits and modified to hell and back, all in good taste. An evolutionary spirit, seen in the fall season to race a combination of water, wind, earth and fire
Resurrected from dead too, It could have easily been another rusty SCs to meet its fate in a crusher, but perseverance and ingenuity brought it back to do stuff we dream of but are ultimately too protective to do with our cars.

Resurrected from dead too, It could have easily been another rusty SCs to meet its fate in a crusher, but perseverance and ingenuity brought it back to do stuff we dream of but are ultimately too protective to do with our cars.
It literally is! I was going to Junk that car due to rust, but Ethan said he would save it! Honestly I have gotten more joy out of seeing what he did with it than I did actually driving it myself.

20190629_135636.jpgScreenshot_20231112-164849~2.pngIMG_20231112_124606_907.jpg

She's certainly come a long way since when I got her.