Paint for interior color change

Thunderstruck95

1st Gear Poster
Vehicle Details
1995 Thunderbird 4.6
Country flag
What paint is recommended for the interior plastics?
I just finished getting the parts for a clean manual seat track conversion, but I need to change the color of the lower side trim to grey. Is there a particular paint brand that anyone likes?

SEM has the best color variety but I had excellent results with the Duplicolor vinyl&fabric for the black conversion, its very durable. Prep is key.

One I didn't have great results with, especially for the cost was the LMR opal grey, it was way too light

Colors can be really dependent on light color; Florescent vs halogen vs led vs sunlight... it's complicated, lol. Factory stuff does a great job on this.

SEM has the best color variety but I had excellent results with the Duplicolor vinyl&fabric for the black conversion, its very durable. Prep is key.

One I didn't have great results with, especially for the cost was the LMR opal grey, it was way too light
What did you do for prep?

What did you do for prep?

I scrubbed the parts with soapy water and a grey scotchbrite pad, afterwards I'd damp a lint free rag with acetone and just quickly wipe it over the surface. Hard plastics I'd shoot adhesion promotor over first.