Someone talk me out of this...

I recently swapped my electric to manual seat rails and it feels a bit lower than even the lowest position on the electric rails. Also might just be me but I feel like it IS a better position. 10/10 would rather have manual rails

Side note: the manual rails make vacuuming front/rear a lot faster 😂 the electric seats are so dang slow

IMG_4447.jpeg

I recently swapped my electric to manual seat rails and it feels a bit lower than even the lowest position on the electric rails. Also might just be me but I feel like it IS a better position.

This is very helpful info. Thank you!

In principle, I like the tilt function of the power seat, especially having thigh support a bit higher up while sitting low. Sitting low being the priority though.

I'm surprised you even found a manual track.

In this case, I really felt it was a shame I didn't pick up this power track; it was so clean, and I love adding more buttons to my car. In the end, it did seem pointless. It would make more sense for the passenger seat; that one is more likely to see any kind of movement.

Obviously in the minority with this... I mess around with my power seat probably every other time I drive the car. Even wish these cars had a power recline option instead of the manual. Depending on driving style it's nice to adjust quick from more a relaxed seating to a forward driving position. The steering wheel goes to lowest or one notch from lowest when getting serious :headbang:

The steering wheel goes to lowest or one notch from lowest when getting serious :headbang:

I like the steering wheel low; however, in lowest (1 out of 5), I cannot see the gauges at all. In 2, I can see them except O/D and door ajar lights. In 3, I can see everything.

Obviously in the minority with this... I mess around with my power seat probably every other time I drive the car. Even wish these cars had a power recline option instead of the manual. Depending on driving style it's nice to adjust quick from more a relaxed seating to a forward driving position. The steering wheel goes to lowest or one notch from lowest when getting serious :headbang:

Oh yeah powered recline, just what I need in a 30 year old car

1706932282954.gif

We drive Ford's not a K car lol

LOL. In my old 4-door subaru, you could lay the front seats out flat into the rear seat. It made the whole car a bed, for my horny ass. :D