Center Console, Seats, and Rear Bumper

Ericv8thunderbird

2nd Gear Poster
Vehicle Details
1994 Thunderbird LX
Country flag
94/95 LX center console in portofino blue. It does have a crack at the top IIRC it will fit up to 97.
$100.

Portofino blue seats out of my 94 LX. These will fit all years of the MN12. The seats are in good shape, there are no rips, some discoloration from being 29 years old though. The side panels do have some cracks. $250

I also have an excellent condition rear bumper for a 94/95 LX in Opal Frost (not pictured) $150

I do not want to ship these items, local pickup only in MA.

IMG_0306.jpegIMG_0307.jpegIMG_0309.jpegIMG_0311.jpegIMG_0314.jpegIMG_0310.jpegIMG_0313.jpegIMG_0312.jpeg

❮❯

If you were closer I'd be all over those seats. My back seat has faded to almost white.

If you were closer I'd be all over those seats.

Road trip!

From my various junkyard tours, seats in this condition are definitely rare. Unfortunately, a lot of the wear happens right there at the junkyard because doors are often left open; one rain shower, and mold is everywhere.

Road trip!

From my various junkyard tours, seats in this condition are definitely rare. Unfortunately, a lot of the wear happens right there at the junkyard because doors are often left open; one rain shower, and mold is everywhere.
Come on up..or down depending where you’re from. lol.

Well, I'm quite happy with beige myself. I was just commenting in general.

I look at seats a lot in the junkyards because I'm still considering upgrading to power seats. But the frames are always rusty like crazy.

Road trip!

Come on up..or down depending where you’re from.
Well, I'm quite happy with beige myself. I was just commenting in general.

I look at seats a lot in the junkyards because I'm still considering upgrading to power seats. But the frames are always rusty like crazy.
I can attest to the rusty frames, the ones on my 88 TC are heavily rusted, I’m afraid to remove the seats cause I know the bolts are gonna snap.