Happy Birthday to decipha, Grog6, SALEENS7R and White Lincoln!

I talked to the local bake shop about a birthday cake, and no one will make a german chocolate cake for me anywhere. While I was on the phone with the lady, I mentioned the cake in the photo, and she said things like that were half their business, lol. I guess most of those don't make it to social media, lol. She did say that If I can find my mom's recipe, they'd make me a cake. :)

I’m mildly surprised some of today’s birthdays were real. When I signed up and was forced to provide a birth date, I almost listed Jan 1, something, out of quick convenience.

I talked to the local bake shop about a birthday cake, and no one will make a german chocolate cake for me anywhere. While I was on the phone with the lady, I mentioned the cake in the photo, and she said things like that were half their business, lol. I guess most of those don't make it to social media, lol. She did say that If I can find my mom's recipe, they'd make me a cake. :)
Man, I love German Chocolate cake! Don't have a problem finding that here.

While I was in the hospital, after my stroke, The nurses were all total babes, and the day nurse looked a lot like Carrie fisher. I asked, they were all part of the University of TN nursing school. If I were 20 instead of 60, I'd have been all over that, lol.