misfire cylinder 5

and the type of work I do wouldnt be a misdemeanor B&E it would be either felony larceny (safes) or Grand Theft Auto (I'm the primary auto locksmith out of the 15 locksmiths at my company)

Hey, mine too! :) I did a class project in 9th grade science class that involved moonshine. I couched it differently, but that's what it was. Our assignment was to grow something, and measure the growth. 6 month project. :) Yeast is alive, lol. I turned 90% of the food into growth+waste product, lol. The number dude calculated to give me as an a was way to low, so I made sure to remove enough ahead of grading to make their calculations right, :rofl. keeping and putting back the crap that boils off first was the hardest part, he tested it for the crap to make sure I didn't fake it.(it's methanol, and ketone, so that's what you have to know to remove so you don't go blind or die, for the rest of y'all.)

I still have a jar I was using in the garage to clean parts, lol. peach brandy is closer to what it tastes like+ an undefinable ass taste, lol. A relative gave it to me like it was a major prize; I think that's the only small sip I had. I wouldn't even give it to anyone else. It makes an ok degreaser tho. :)

Back to misfire. Wire #5 popped off twice, the 2nd time I bent the contacts some and it hasn't happened again. But I still have a slight misfire, just an odd rough idle when in gear. So I thought maybe there's more issues with this wire.
Wire #5 on the car = 9.2k ohms
A used wire I have on the shelve = 22.5k ohms

So I swapped them and will report back how she feels this week.