MN12 On Foxcast

Speaking of Tbirds on YouTube did anyone hear Steve Magnante's been hospitalized for months for a brain infection? He did a junkyard video on a 89.

I heard about that on Uncle Tony’s Garage a week or so ago. I never watched much of Steve’s stuff, but he did seem pretty knowledgeable from what I did see. Hopefully he makes a full recovery, but months in the hospital for a brain infection does not sound promising!

I heard about that on Uncle Tony’s Garage a week or so ago. I never watched much of Steve’s stuff, but he did seem pretty knowledgeable from what I did see. Hopefully he makes a full recovery, but months in the hospital for a brain infection does not sound promising!

Ironically my biggest exposure to Steve was him on Uncle Tony's podcast. Yeah I'm pulling for him, he seems like a really nice guy on top of it but that's a scary prognosis from what I read.

Tweed seats were 91-93, the grey set I used to have in the Cougar before the black leather were from a 91

I looked for your comment and didn’t see it. It looks like he also got rid of mine directing people to the new best place on the web for mn12 talk.
I've had that problem before, the Youtube algorithm doesn't allow links in comments. I'll make an Instagram post pointing him here.

I saw mike's post, gave it a like!