DEADPOOL 2024

Trunk Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Vehicle Details
'95 Thunderbird with '18 TF 5.3L - SVO Engine
Country flag
I thought it might be fun to run our own Deadpool this year.

Rules:
  1. You can't cause a celebs death to win.
  2. Mod's and Admins can't play. (We'll run our own Deadpool in the Mod forum)
  3. Only Approved Celebrities count: Celebs may include sports figures, people from the film or music industry, TV stars, media figures, heads of state, persons of interest, even scientists and inventors. Generally, you can’t pick people who are locally famous or only well-known to a select group of people. Determination of "Celebrity" status is up to moderator discretion.
  4. You can pick up to 10 Celebrities but no more.
  5. Game runs for calendar year 2024
  6. Entries must be finalized by FEB 29 - Happy Leap Year! After Feb 29 the thread will be locked and updated only by moderators. We'll run a separate Deadpool discussion thread so we can talk it over.
  7. Scoring: (100 – Age of Celeb at Death) + Bonus Points = Score per Celeb Death
  8. If the person is 100 years old no points will be assigned.
  9. If the person is OVER 100 when they pass you will LOSE points! i.e. 100-101 = -1 point. So choose carefully.
Bonus Points:
  • You call the cause of death +10 Points
  • The celebrity dies of COVID-19 + 19 Points
  • You call the month of death + 10 Points
  • You call the death and it occurs on New years eve +1000 Points
  • You pick someone and they die in their 40's + 25 points
  • You pick someone and they die in their 30's + 50 points
  • You pick someone and they die in their 20's + 100 points
I'll figure out a prize later but for now let's have some fun!

I am assuming this is only viewable by members. Anyways.

1.) Tom Brady because
:cougbang
that guy.
2.) George Soros dies of "natural causes" but his son/clone Alexander seamlessly continues his work.
3.) Bill Clinton finally pisses Hillary off enough that she suicides him.
4.) Jimmy Carter looked like he was already dead at Rosalyn's funeral. Actual natural causes for this one.
5.) Riley Reid, AIDS.
6.) Charlie Sheen, AIDS and cocaine.
7.) At least one NASCAR, IndyCar, or F1 Driver gets murked in a crash. Bonus points if it is Kyle Larson in the Indy 500.
8.) Mia Khalifa does something stupid like go to the Middle East for a protest and gets clap(ped by terrorists).
9.) Either Putin or Zelenskyy will get bold enough to pick off the other one. Flip a coin.
10.) At least one TV preacher who believes in the power of you paying him to be healed by God will drop dead mid-sermon on a Sunday morning. Hopefully it's Kenny Copeland or Bill Johnson.

Putin gets the Russian flu from a 3rd floor or higher window.
Israli leader dude gets killed. Extra points if it's his people.
Biden or Trump one get's it while campaining.
Desantis gets it from a deranged Trump fan.
These are guesses, not a threat, after all, that would be against the rules.

I’m disqualified but I can’t resist, if anyone wants to steal them go ahead.

1. Ozzy Osbourne, possibly any one of the others in the original Black Sabbath lineup - Numerous physical accidents, Parkinsons and years of drug/alcohol use all catching up.
2. Bam Margera - overdose or freak accident related to drugs
3. Bob Newhart - old age
4. Brittany Spears - falling off a balcony like the chick at the beginning of the first Lethal Weapon

I’m disqualified but I can’t resist, if anyone wants to steal them go ahead.

1. Ozzy Osbourne, possibly any one of the others in the original Black Sabbath lineup - Numerous physical accidents, Parkinsons and years of drug/alcohol use all catching up.
2. Bam Margera - overdose or freak accident related to drugs
3. Bob Newhart - old age
4. Brittany Spears - falling off a balcony like the chick at the beginning of the first Lethal Weapon

Yeah, I'm going to put a list together myself. If we don't get more input from outside the Mod/Admins we can just run one deadpool with all the entries.

Yeah, I'm going to put a list together myself. If we don't get more input from outside the Mod/Admins we can just run one deadpool with all the entries.
That's my vote. Would be more fun.

I was thinking we could have like 5 lists of names, pols, explorers, actors, rockers, other groups, and have everyone pick one or two off each list, that will even the odds; at the end the person with the most on their list wins. What do y'all think?
We mods will do our own pool; winner gets a beer of their choice, from me, at the eclipse party, if we're allowed alcohol, that is. :)Plus any other prize we come up with.
I have a good boobie prize, a 97 Mark intake and b-heads. :)

I was thinking we could have like 5 lists of names, pols, explorers, actors, rockers, other groups, and have everyone pick one or two off each list, that will even the odds; at the end the person with the most on their list wins. What do y'all think?
We mods will do our own pool; winner gets a beer of their choice, from me, at the eclipse party, if we're allowed alcohol, that is. :)Plus any other prize we come up with.
I have a good boobie prize, a 97 Mark intake and b-heads. :)

Wow, that's a lot of names. If you want to put together lists of 50 names or so just for fun knock yourself out. You will need to pick only 10 names for the contest.

It's still space exploration, even tho we've been there. We're doing stuff at the space station, the moon, other countries are doing the same.
Those poor bastards at the titanic who's sub imploded would have counted. Test pilots, there's a bunch.

Draft of my list:

1. donald - TFG - loser - little t trump - Heart attack from eating all that junk food.
  2. Sleepy Joe Biden - falling down and hitting his head
  3. Melania Trump - "Suicide" - a la Jeffery Epstein style - falling or "jumping" out of a window or off of a balcony - She knows too much
  4. Vlad Putin - Assassinated
  5. Moscow Mitch McConnell - Just die already! - Stroke and/or related complications

It's still space exploration, even tho we've been there. We're doing stuff at the space station, the moon, other countries are doing the same.
Those poor bastards at the titanic who's sub imploded would have counted. Test pilots, there's a bunch.

No way I’d give those idiots(RIP) on the toy Titanic submarine Explorer status, a tourist isn’t an Explorer.

Dude that owned it was an explorer, the rest were victims. He found the limits of his design.They paid a lot of money for a very quick death at the hands of a sociopath. :(
He explored the possibility of mass murder/suicide, and getting away with it. His escape plan needed work, but the plan worked, lol.

Dude that owned it was an explorer, the rest were victims. He found the limits of his design.They paid a lot of money for a very quick death at the hands of a sociopath. :(
He explored the possibility of mass murder/suicide, and getting away with it. His escape plan needed work, but the plan worked, lol.
😆 Well, that’s one way to look at it.

One of the damndest things I ever saw was a sticker on the huge, truck towed chipper/ shredder they use for brush pickup.
"Do not Crawl into this opening while machine is operating!" It eats 12"hickory logs, lol.

Draft of my list:

1. donald - TFG - loser - little t trump - Heart attack from eating all that junk food.
  2. Sleepy Joe Biden - falling down and hitting his head
  3. Melania Trump - "Suicide" - a la Jeffery Epstein style - falling or "jumping" out of a window or off of a balcony - She knows too much
  4. Vlad Putin - Assassinated
  5. Moscow Mitch McConnell - Just die already! - Stroke and/or related complications
3. Melania has a reason to keep her mouth shut -- Barron Trump.

My suggestion would be "accidental" death for "knowing too much": Ghislaine Maxwell
- More details are being released about well connected people (Clinton, Trump, Richard Branson, Bill Richardson) who have had victims testify about their involvment in Epsteins child abuse.
- This is far worse than Epstein just having your name in his black book.
- If someone were to corroborate such abuse, things will get spicy.

In the meantime, she's teaching Etiquitte and women's empowerment classes at FCI Talahassee.
I guess learning to not trust women who will sell you out as a girl to rich white men is a form of empowerment but perhaps learning which fork to use for the salad course is more useful (leaving you the larger one for stabbing during the main course).

3. Melania has a reason to keep her mouth shut -- Barron Trump.

My suggestion would be "accidental" death for "knowing too much": Ghislaine Maxwell
- More details are being released about well connected people (Clinton, Trump, Richard Branson, Bill Richardson) who have had victims testify about their involvment in Epsteins child abuse.
- This is far worse than Epstein just having your name in his black book.
- If someone were to corroborate such abuse, things will get spicy.

In the meantime, she's teaching Etiquitte and women's empowerment classes at FCI Talahassee.
I guess learning to not trust women who will sell you out as a girl to rich white men is a form of empowerment but perhaps learning which fork to use for the salad course is more useful (leaving you the larger one for stabbing during the main course).
Interesting. I'm just spit balling ideas at this point. You should add Ghislaine to your list. She's currently 62 so that's worth 38 points this year.

Can I nominate a member of this forum for death ? That would be great, thanks.

Can I nominate a member of this forum for death ? That would be great, thanks.
As I said in a different thread...

If I ever take any of my cars to Walmart for any reason, it means my mental condition has degraded to an irreparable state beyond any hope of recovery.

As such, I would request that someone on this forum shoot me immediately.
If this ever happens, I would be honored for you to be the trigger man. And it's not an impossible feat. I recently learned they perform headlight restorations for $30. That's per pair, not per light.

I thought we had a collective list going but here are my votes

1. Donald Trump (77)
- I want a bonus if it involves a hamburger

2. Joe Biden (81)
- His job's not good for anyone

3. Vladimir Putin (71) - cancer rumors
- I want a bonus if it involves a window

4. Ghislaine Maxwell (62)
- She knows too much and the rich diddlers know where she sleeps (FCI Tallahasee)

5. Mitch McConnell (81)
- Sometimes software reboots don't work when you freeze up

6. Chuck Grassley (90)
- Already hospitalized for an infection this year
- https://www.nbcnews.com/now/video/iowa-sen-chuck-grassley-hospitalized-for-infection-202025029877

7. Paula Deen (77)
- Surprisingly she cleaned up her diet in 2021 and lost 40 LBs.
- Still a racist twat though.

8. Justice Thomas (75)
- Having all of his lifelong bribes come to light isn't doing him any favors.
- Here's hoping his age and stress will take his toll.

9. Alex Jones (49)
- Not terribly old but losing all his money that he hasn't hidden or is shielded by bankruptcy in Texas can't help
- Neither can a lifetime of hard drugs

10. Lil Buckss (20)
- I don't know shit about Philly drill music so I just picked a rapper with the dumbest name
- They do seem to love talking shit about each other in mediocre raps and then retaliating with guns
- Probably a long shot, but they do die on the regular.

11. David Hasselhoff (71)
- I want to go on a limb and say this guy will die before Eastwood (93), Harrison Ford (81), and Anthony Hopkins (86).
- True classic:
- He's relapsed before. while it might be nicer if the world lost one of the racist fucks like Gibson or Eastwood (note: he wasn't acting in Gran Torino), I won't get any points for the other fossils (Hopkins is a treasure though)

12. Ezra Miller (31)
- Dude has some mental problems. Prime candidate for FAFO.
- He's got money, but not Kanye money, so he won't be as well insulated ("plenty of folks will apologize for Ye eccentricities")

13. Kanye West (46)
- Psychedelics won't help his mental issues but his money certainly insulates him.
- I was hoping that his Yeezy shoe money would dry up and he'd be forced to get treatment but Addidas seems to have come back because they are greedy fucks too. Maybe a slowing economy will cause this gravy train to dry up

14. Travis Pastrana (40)
- Who still does amazing, stupid stuff in motorsports? Travis Pastrana.
- While he's definitely athletic and has money, he still does risky shit like racing powerboats.
- If GOAT Ken Block can drop a snowmobile on himself while playing around recreationally at 55, Pastrana might pass doing something he loves in 2024.

15. Do Kwon
- This guy stole a lot of money from lots of small investors in the crypto space with his Luna token and TerraUSD crypto.
- While what Do Kwon stole was less than the billions in outright fraud committed by SBF, LUNA/UST still amounted to billions in lost value and I'm willing to bet that he's still more easily reachable by common folks. Someone who lost everything may choose to take it out on him personally and I'm not going to shed a tear for this one.

16. Kim Pyong Il (70) - Last son of the DPRK founder, Kim Il Sung, and half brother of the current leader Kim Jong Un's dad.
- He's a direct threat to the current leader's sister, Kim Yo-Jong. Kim Yo-Jong is likely to succeed Kim Jong Un should the bulgogi get to him AND Kim Jong Un's daughter Kim Jun-Ae remains too young to rule -- she's 10-12 now)
- There may be drama in this family as they aren't above killing each other off (Kim Jong Un's half brother was assassinated with VX in 2017)

1. Donald Trump (77)

2. Joe Biden (81)
- His job's not good for anyone

- She knows too much and the rich diddlers know where she sleeps (FCI Tallahasee)

5. Mitch McConnell (81)
- Sometimes software reboots don't work when you freeze up

6. Chuck Grassley (90)
- Already hospitalized for an infection this year
- https://www.nbcnews.com/now/video/iowa-sen-chuck-grassley-hospitalized-for-infection-202025029877

7. Paula Deen (77)
- Surprisingly she cleaned up her diet in 2021 and lost 40 LBs.
- Still a racist twat though.

8. Justice Thomas (75)

9. Alex Jones (49)
- Not terribly old but losing all his money that he hasn't hidden or is shielded by bankruptcy in Texas can't help
- Neither can a lifetime of hard drugs

10. Lil Buckss (20)
- I don't know shit about Philly drill music so I just picked a rapper with the dumbest name
- They do seem to love talking shit about each other in mediocre raps and then retaliating with guns
- Probably a long shot, but they do die on the regular.

11. David Hasselhoff (71)
- I want to go on a limb and say this guy will die before Eastwood (93), Harrison Ford (81), and Anthony Hopkins (86).
- True classic:
- He's relapsed before. while it might be nicer if the world lost one of the racist fucks like Gibson or Eastwood (note: he wasn't acting in Gran Torino), I won't get any points for the other fossils (Hopkins is a treasure though)

12. Ezra Miller (31)
- He's got money, but not Kanye money, so he won't be as well insulated ("plenty of folks will apologize for Ye eccentricities")

13. Kanye West (46)
- Psychedelics won't help his mental issues but his money certainly insulates him.
- I was hoping that his Yeezy shoe money would dry up and he'd be forced to get treatment but Addidas seems to have come back because they are greedy fucks too. Maybe a slowing economy will cause this gravy train to dry up

14. Travis Pastrana (40)
- Who still does amazing, stupid stuff in motorsports? Travis Pastrana.
- While he's definitely athletic and has money, he still does risky shit like racing powerboats.
- If GOAT Ken Block can drop a snowmobile on himself while playing around recreationally at 55, Pastrana might pass doing something he loves in 2024.

15. Do Kwon
- This guy stole a lot of money from lots of small investors in the crypto space with his Luna token and TerraUSD crypto.
- While what Do Kwon stole was less than the billions in outright fraud committed by SBF, LUNA/UST still amounted to billions in lost value and I'm willing to bet that he's still more easily reachable by common folks. Someone who lost everything may choose to take it out on him personally and I'm not going to shed a tear for this one.

16. Kim Pyong Il (70) - Last son of the DPRK founder, Kim Il Sung, and half brother of the current leader Kim Jong Un's dad.
- He's a direct threat to the current leader's sister, Kim Yo-Jong. Kim Yo-Jong is likely to succeed Kim Jong Un should the bulgogi get to him AND Kim Jong Un's daughter Kim Jun-Ae remains too young to rule -- she's 10-12 now)
- There may be drama in this family as they aren't above killing each other off (Kim Jong Un's half brother was assassinated with VX in 2017)

Great List! Keep them all up there but pick you top 10 for the contest.

Ok myTop 10

1. Donald Trump (77)

2. Joe Biden (81)
- His job's not good for anyone. Bonus for old age

- She knows too much and the rich diddlers know where she sleeps (FCI Tallahasee). Bonus for "suicide"

5. Mitch McConnell (81)
- Sometimes software reboots don't work when you freeze up. Bonus for old age

6. Chuck Grassley (90)
- Already hospitalized for an infection this year. I'm going to go with "medical complications"

7. Justice Thomas (75)

8. Alex Jones (49)
- Not terribly old but losing all his money that he hasn't hidden or is shielded by bankruptcy in Texas can't help. Neither can a lifetime of drugs
- Bonus for drugs as cause.

9. Ezra Miller (31)
- Bonus for drugs. He's got money, but not Kanye money, so he won't be as well insulated ("plenty of folks will apologize for Ye eccentricities")

10. Lil Buckss (20)
- Bonus points for gun shot (they aren't attacking each other with kitchen knives. Probably a long shot, but they do die on the regular.

If I were Anthony Hopkins, a lot of people would get phone calls from Hannibal, lol. "Well hellow, mr Trump. i wonder if you taste like cheese? I have a nice bottle of beer, and some french fries, instead of wine and farva beans...

Jesse Jane dead at 43. God bless her!

Jesse Jane dead at 43. God bless her!

She was a cover model on an issue of MM&FF, the next months issues were full of reader complaints after their wives saw it :rofl:

1706225310660.jpeg