Post a picture you took today

1) the Wildcat XX came with Fox shocks, most of the cage in place. We upgraded from a spring set to a spring+revalved shock set, gussets/sleeves for a few different cage components.

2) safety equipment is unlimited: mods to the cage for increased reliability, upgraded skin plate, seats/harnesses

3) tires up to a certain size (I think these are 38") allowed, control arms must remain stock size (widening track = modified NA clas)

4) stock fuel tank. Ecu upgrade allowed but we didn't do that because that cuts into range (our sibling team did this and ran out of gas in our first race). We didn't.

5) various satellite/GPS mounts needed for navigation. Some small mods like a second bushing to hold the steering rack at both ends (stock only held the rack at one end)

6) biggest upgrade from our first race was replacing the axles (original design had a defect where if you hit a hill and dropped the suspension to its lowest point, the axle boots would be nicked by the control arms. This BS cost us 4 spare axles and 4 rebuilt axles (we put new boots on them) between two vehicles. New design doesn't have this issue.

Exact rules
13.3 Production N/A UTV
This category is for production based naturally aspirated UTVs with the addition of safety gear and limited performance
modifications. Window nets and 5-point harnesses are required. Side doors are required to be added if not originally
equipped with such. Stock cages, stock gas tanks (must run stock fuel pump and stock configuration if using a production
tank) stock seats are all acceptable in this category. Basic safety items as required for all cars are also required such as
first aid kits, fire extinguishers, horns, rear amber lights, etc.

 Vehicles in this category must maintain the stock wheelbase as OEM manufactured and may not exceed 80” in
width measured from the outside of the tire bulge.
 OEM suspension pivot points and wheelbase must be maintained.
 Wheel size is open, tire size is limited to 35” measured on the car with a square at 18 PSI.
 The following performance items may be replaced: wheels, tires, brakes, shocks/springs, exhaust, ECU/tune,
lights, clutch springs, suspension arms, radiator and radiator placement. No other performance mods are
permitted. The 80” width rule shall be the only limiting rule for suspension arms (also accounting for
aftermarket/oversized wheels and tires). The car must fit though an 80” wide gate opening.
 Aftermarket Brakes are allowed in UTV classes.
 Non-performance upgrades are allowed including items such as lighting, cage upgrades, seats, fuel cells however
these are optional.
 Forced induction (Turbos or Superchargers) are not allowed in this category.
 This UTV category is limited to 1000cc.
Sounds fun, and not crazy expensive, other than the UTV and safety equipment

Mine just has a steeda intake and wheels (8lbs lighter than stock, per corner) and the MKZ is 100% stock. My fusion sport has a 2.7 ecoboost v6 rated at 325hp and 380tq, the MKZ has the 3.0 ecoboost rated at 400hp, 400tq, both are awd. We both are planning on bigger intercoolers and then a tune from unleashed tuning and they will both be low 12s...

20240428_145909.jpg

Mine just has a steeda intake and wheels (8lbs lighter than stock, per corner) and the MKZ is 100% stock. My fusion sport has a 2.7 ecoboost v6 rated at 325hp and 380tq, the MKZ has the 3.0 ecoboost rated at 400hp, 400tq, both are awd. We both are planning on bigger intercoolers and then a tune from unleashed tuning and they will both be low 12s...

View attachment 5287

Looks great, I've always wanted to try driving one of those. I have the EcoBoost in my heavy ass SUV and it hauls ass. I can't imagine one in a light front wheel drive based vehicle. Must be a beast... lol

It is extremely fun to drive, the sports and 3.0 mkzs got the bigger brakes adaptive suspension and larger sway bars. It makes the drive to and from work very enjoyable. They are super quiet too, when going down the track all you hear is air and the tires gripping the track, they are stealth and sleepers that no one expects them to perform the way they do...I've pissed off several camaros and mopars...