Post a picture you took today

The majority of the airflow comes from the vents at the very very bottom, parallel to the ground(directed up by the air deflector). The front vents cars are mostly decorative in terms of their size

The Chicago area is most definitely not gods country lol
I was born in Northwest Chicago. Grew up in Elk Grove Village. I agree with you!

Must be an oracle that lives there =P
I like how well it matches the house. Took me a minute.

Funny part about this area of that particular city is that most of the houses are Victorian/Edwardian era. The houses along the main route are extremely well maintained and are absolutely stunning examples of period architecture. Some of the smaller homes along the side streets though (like this one) haven't been cared for very well.

20240418_225900.jpg

Cool house and museum, tons of history there. Let's see if any of you recognize it or knows who lives/lived there...

Long day at work. Was in Lowe's around 5:15pm and got called out to a customer site for some down equipment (on-call sucks). Finally made it back home around 10pm and my fuzzy buddy was sleepily waiting for me. Nice to see someone waiting up for ya after a long day.sleepy pup.jpg

You are correct. There was supposed to be a get together there last weekend but got canceled because of all the rain the week before. I hear his widow is doing well at keeping his memory alive.

Dinner walked up while I was having breakfast this morning.

View attachment 5177

That's funny because I hit a female wild Turkey this afternoon. Was doing 65, it bounced off the antenna, which bent back and smashed the windshield. >:(

1000004527.jpg

Anyone know if windshields are still easy to find for our cars?

Safe lite, but they don’t last. Mine a few years old and needs replaced again. It is a daily driver though.

I have iris es as well; I stole them from our house in Oak Ridge when we moved here. :)

IMG_20240422_192912096.jpggot the car in my brother in laws trailer to head to Safelite tomorrow morning. I bet when the trailer was new it would have been a close match to my truck. And my truck is squatting because I don't have a pintle receiver that is low enough. I need it about 4" lower to sit right.

That's funny because I hit a female wild Turkey this afternoon. Was doing 65, it bounced off the antenna, which bent back and smashed the windshield. >:(

View attachment 5183

Anyone know if windshields are still easy to find for our cars?
I just had mine replaced today. Safelite was the only place I could find one. The worst part is they don't do phone calls, so you can't talk to a person until the day before service. That's when I asked if I could just buy the glass and have someone else install it. They couldn't do that but they got me the managers phone#. He advised I could bring the car in and he would personally do it. He stated his techs wouldn't know how to do it.

IMG_20240423_202334180_HDR.jpg

Glass installed. Had to order some clips for a mustang to see if they will work for the top trim. If not, Bill has one NOS that he'll sell for $450. 😳IMG_20240423_202356178.jpg
Back glass is also in. I'll share my success or failure of the moulding in my thread