Post a picture you took today

We used to do easter parties; all the kids out , we'd do egg tosses, hunts, and other games. I'd always throw 1 raw egg in the pile for the egg toss, lol.

If that's the parts bin source it explains why they look so out of place :tongue:

If that's the parts bin source it explains why they look so out of place :tongue:
Hey, that's the favorite part of my interior!

Actually the design is good, they should just be black to fit in better

And everything for the preceding post. I just think this is a gorgeous color scheme despite the seller being a little proud in terms of price.

green stang.jpg

Not mine and not EXACTLY a pic I TOOK today and not an MN-12, but this sucker reminds me of Mark Hamil's Vette in Corvette SummerView attachment 4944

Pretty much any car I see with a stem to stern (aftermarket) body kit reminds me of the Corvette Summer Corvette 😆

The Black Firebird Formula was the coolest car in that movie

In 94 I came really close to buying one of those. It was $25k.

Pretty much any car I see with a stem to stern (aftermarket) body kit reminds me of the Corvette Summer Corvette 😆

The

The Black Firebird Formula was the coolest car in that movie

was the coolest car in that movie
Eh, this

So last night we went out and on the way back decided to go home taking the back roads through the mountains. We wanted to check out the snow. Remember, I am in California.

So we're driving and doing well. There's some slipping here and there because, you know, us Californians don't have snow tires. So after about 20min of driving we begin approaching the last bit of stretch before the descent below the snow line and we see some EMT vehicles up ahead of us. No big deal, just drive around it.

As we get closer, I see a large big rod sticking out of the ground and pointing at us from the left side of the road. I hit the brakes and steer right a little bit realizing that it's a downed telephone pole and manage to run over the cables. The ABS system is going off million miles an hour and doing it's thing, meanwhile, in my head I'm like, "we're not stopping!" We eventually come to a stop, unscathed and we see the whole commotion of the EMT vehicles. It's a two vehicle collision with along with the downed telephone pole.

There was maybe 2" of snow on the ground. Californians can't drive in the snow 😂

PXL_20240406_050626348.jpg

PXL_20240406_050707503.jpg

PXL_20240406_050816720.jpg

PXL_20240406_043246740.jpg

For a swap or to fix?
Well this is my daughters 98 Explorer. Main bearings are bad. I bought a good used engine to swap. Think I'm going to rebuild this one and stick it in my 95 Tbird.

Nice! I used to do that here. :) There's a set of cliffs that overlook the whole local part of the Tennessee valley, called Buzzards bluff, from the local population of turkey vultures. I've watched a ton of sunrises and sunsets from there. :) Of course, If I saw it at sunrise, I'd been there all night, lol. The view is better at sunset, from the lighting, Should be for you too. :) We took my telescope one day, and had a great time looking over the valley. You can see the Nuke plant at Watts bar, and I was blown away to find that a totlly coincidental alignment of valleys, you can see Main street in gatlinburg. There was a staircase outside a rock shop I used to visit there, that I instantly recognized. That's 60 or 70 miles away, over several ridgelines. There must have been one river cut all those intervening valleys in a line, a few million years ago...
Nice to see you live in God's country too. :)