1995 Cougar 4.6; seen 04OCT23

I don't know, but I wish they kept it going. I'm not a tan interior guy but I do really like that saddle two tone a lot

I'm not sure if I prefer it. In fact, I'm not entirely sure I've seen a Saddle in person. I think I have a while back at a junkyard. I think the Saddle carpet turns very orangy. I like my interior, but I wish there were more of the dark bits along the door, scuff plate, etc.

My Tbird had the saddle interior, and was laser red. Back when it was new I can imagine it was a very sharp looking color combo. I owned the car when it was about end of life. Cleaned up it still looked good and got compliments.

Saddle is a winner to me. I like it better than the lighter tan. I'm goofy, I love red interiors. The interior in my wifes 2022 Explorer ST is pretty darn black.
I'd probably take a black or red interior over anything given a choice.

All my cars are 96/97 style, but what I like is the way the gray looks like the brushed aluminum/ enameled dash of my old 63. I'd way rather kiss this dash in a collision, don't get me wrong, but it looked way cooler than plastic. The steering wheel slid toward the console, to make it easier to get out. :) That used to really fuck with the cops, lol.

My 63 was almost exactly like the one in post #11 ! My seats were new leather, and the radio and ac controls were swapped locations, but pretty mych the same. :) it's been a long time. 5500lbs of 12awg american steel, lol. I banged a dozen chicks on the hood, never dented it. :) Fucked one chick on the hood of the Subaru, and about destroy it, lol. And almost got arrested, lol. Funny story: the lady that got offended and called the cops later hired me as an engineer, lol.

I always loved the dark blue and dark green interiors. My Bird has dark blue and so did our 1994 Taurus Wagon. Our 1995 Taurus Wagon had dark green but our 1996 had that fugly light willow green.

Yeah, my old 94 Cougar was blue on blue. I like blue, but it was definitely a lot of it!

Man, I am feeling super nostalgic for that rusty 3.8 beater all of a sudden. Exhaust leak and all. :rofl:

IMG_2694sm.jpg

I wish I had those leather seats in mine!🙂

Joe