Brand new, to me, bird!

I'd love to see one of our richer members take one to Counts customs and get it done.

Man everything about this is kind of goofy. Where to even start. Here's a few pictures of the entertainment that is the engine bay20231118_212940.jpg

Attachments

• 20231118_212946.jpg
    20231118_212946.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • 20231118_212952.jpg
    20231118_212952.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • 20231118_212958.jpg
    20231118_212958.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • 20231118_213004.jpg
    20231118_213004.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
Ive never even seen an episode of Counts Customs. I know they exist, never seen any of if.

The corner lights on the car are fun too.

Attachments

• IMG_6762.jpeg
    IMG_6762.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6761.jpeg
    IMG_6761.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 5
Ive never even seen an episode of Counts Customs. I know they exist, never seen any of if.

It’s like Fast & Loud, but with year round Halloween decorations.

The Count was the Pawn Stars car appraiser I remember. I don’t remember him once scrutinizing mechanical condition, he’d just come over and verify if the car is cool or not 😎

It’s like Fast & Loud, but with year round Halloween decorations.

The Count was the Pawn Stars car appraiser I remember. I don’t remember him once scrutinizing mechanical condition, he’d just come over and verify if the car is cool or not 😎
I dislike reality shows. So i dont even watch the car shows. 20 years ago i watched American Chopper. Once every new reality show started making sure everyone argued like the Tutles it all got annoying.

I dislike reality shows. So i dont even watch the car shows. 20 years ago i watched American Chopper. Once every new reality show started making sure everyone argued like the Tutles it all got annoying.

Yep, the only automotive show I truly liked was Top Gear, I’ll put some on in the background but most build shows put me on edge between the fake drama and not building a car the way I would build it!

Yep, the only automotive show I truly liked was Top Gear, I’ll put some on in the background but most build shows put me on edge between the fake drama and not building a car the way I would build it!
Yeah, TopGear is fun.

It's so neat to see an abused car find a home with an enthusiast. Good luck, man. Can't wait to see how you get it back to good health.
The report last night was that the MAF cleaning and seating the plug wires definitely improved power. So that is a good start.

It's so neat to see an abused car find a home with an enthusiast. Good luck, man. Can't wait to see how you get it back to good health.
It will have all the parts I can find! And hopefully only break must of them

I have questions. :) What intake is that? Other than figuring out it's a v8, I'm lost. It's not a 5.0 I've seen, or a 4.6 I've seen.?!

I have questions. :) What intake is that? Other than figuring out it's a v8, I'm lost. It's not a 5.0 I've seen, or a 4.6 I've seen.?!
It's the 95 throttle body with basically after that down to the air cleaner as a weird mis mash of pipe and hose clamps. Really looks like they were trying to defeat emissions stuff but didn't understand what exactly they were disconnecting, resulting is a fairly poor running car

If the maf and plug wires were neglected, You need to change the oil,and the trans fluid. I'd drop the trans pan for sure.
Hell, I'd go thru and check the important stuff; brake lines behind the wheels, brake fluid, pad condition, etc. It's better to pay now and Know what you have, rather than find out at the worst time. :) It took me a couple of years to notice that Lazarus needed a bunch of maintenance all at once, lol.

Well, a 95 is amenable to other intakes, and I Would go find a 2002 mustang gt and get it's maf.And inlet tube. It takes a tune to run, but it will support everything but a big blower. A PI intake would really wake that car up. :) I thought a 95 tb was on the back of the motor, with the guitar case inlet tube..

Well, a 95 is amenable to other intakes, and I Would go find a 2002 mustang gt and get it's maf.And inlet tube. It takes a tune to run, but it will support everything but a big blower. A PI intake would really wake that car up. :) I thought a 95 tb was on the back of the motor, with the guitar case inlet tube..
It is on the back of the motor, just with a really strange replacement for the guitar case. PI swap and PI intake is the plan down the road, but making the car healthy right now is the current goal.

If you need plug and play fuel rails lmk, I just dug out a box of stuff including those that I ran on my 94, you don’t need to convert the lines over to 96-97 spec with them

If you need plug and play fuel rails lmk, I just dug out a box of stuff including those that I ran on my 94, you don’t need to convert the lines over to 96-97 spec with them
In reference to the 2002 mustang? Or new tbird rails? We're prepping for a Bullitt intake with PI heads, or the 96 intake and PI heads.

Greg it is a stock 94/95 Intake with some kind of bullcrap homemade "Cold" air intake setup.

In reference to the 2002 mustang? Or new tbird rails? We're prepping for a Bullitt intake with PI heads, or the 96 intake and PI heads.

These fuel rails fit 96+ intake manifolds but using 94-95s fuel lines. 94-95 rails don’t mount the same on later manifolds and require 96+ rails to match, and if you convert to 96-97 Tbird rails the lines need to be sourced and changed too, since they connect at the back of the engine rather than the side.

Something else I'd check is the fuel line, around the fuel filter; Jackasses seem to think the fuel line is an excellent place to put a fucking jack! :)

If the exhaust is that fucked, I'd go with the mbs 2.5" systems. That seems to be the sweet spot for the 4.6. You really need the front o2's, and getting a tune to not need cats is hard to get. SCT / derive got busted...

If the exhaust is that fucked, I'd go with the mbs 2.5" systems. That seems to be the sweet spot for the 4.6. You really need the front o2's, and getting a tune to not need cats is hard to get. SCT / derive got busted...
We are going to have my buddy make an entire new system with cats and all 4 oxygen sensors.

The mbs kit is cheap, and sounds great. I have one in the box for the red car. No cats. There days I put two extra bungs in, and cap them, for the wideband. Easierto add when you first put it in.