What are you Listening To?

Trunk Monkey

Administrator
Staff member
Vehicle Details
'95 Thunderbird with '18 TF 5.3L - SVO Engine
Country flag
This fantastic song came up in my recommendations and I had to share. As is said many times in the comments. "This is what country music used to be!"

I saw Whitesnake on accident once, I was there for Foreigner.
The foreigner show was endearing, but ultimately obnoxious that the audience basically sang along the whole performance. I guess you'd expect that from a band thats been on the radio as much as they have

Since it's asked... Well I know that most of us will not enjoy this, in fact I listen to a lot less metal than I used to than when I discovered this album. I'm very quick to dismiss screaming vocals, but this guy is obviously pouring in everything he's got and probably didn't say much the day after recording. [I would happily take the instrumental as well], and that applies to all metal. Long live sludge, low and slow

This album has a track called "Emma Peel" that introduced me to the Avengers, an incredible show so long as she's involved. A pre-cursor to the x-files if you ask me

YouTube’s algorithm swings and misses with most content for me but not music, always on point, bunch of stuff I’ve never heard of before that I let auto play

^this one’s been stuck in my head for 3 days 🎶 I know where I wanna be…SHERALEE 🎶 😆

I've been listening to various Tiny Desk concerts from NPR recently. It cuts across a lot of different genres (not what I normally listen to) and the music isn't overproduced (its in a newsroom office) -- really showing you what the singers can actually do.

The T Pain one is particularly impressive and enjoyable.

I've been listening to various Tiny Desk concerts from NPR recently. It cuts across a lot of different genres (not what I normally listen to) and the music isn't overproduced (its in a newsroom office) -- really showing you what the singers can actually do.

The T Pain one is particularly impressive and enjoyable.

Tiny desk concerts are great! I also like watching KEXP shows, they somehow mix the audio better than the studios that the artists use to record their albums

What's been stuck in my head for the last few days is David, by Cody Jinks.

I'll depart from the norm, go out on a limb and fess up to what I'm listening to at this instant...

The OST I made for the latest installment in the Zelda series last year. :zwall:

60 years ago history was made, though they didn't play until February 9th.

Joe

I'll depart from the norm, go out on a limb and fess up to what I'm listening to at this instant...

The OST I made for the latest installment in the Zelda series last year. :zwall:

When I was playing Uncharted 4 halfway through I started playing various songs from the donkey kong country soundtrack in the background. Perfect for a pirate themed platformer. :rofl:

When I was playing Uncharted 4 halfway through I started playing various songs from the donkey kong country soundtrack in the background. Perfect for a pirate themed platformer.

We did the same thing when Mario 64 came out .. played the Cypress Hill Unreleased and Revamped album as a soundtrack. 🤣

Even got a Tbird in that video. 🤔

Man Dub what is wrong with that!!

Burned CD track number 1, whenver the CD player starts tow rok
That’s an oldie. I remember when that first came out. I think I have it on CD somewhere in my old collection before everything went digital and I stopped buying CD’s.