Classifieds and Auctions Thread

That’s worth it for the paint alone, I can’t remember the last time I saw intact factory laser red that didn’t turn pink

I'm going to try to paint my red cougar this summer. Mine is E6 Vermillion. Now, it's still red, but the cc is gone. :)

Last edited:
Gotta love when classifieds dont show the engine bay, or the garage of house listings. It's not going to be pretty, but its a big deal for those who care and understand that shit is not there to be pretty... I saw an add saying a MN12 was a 4 cylinder. I sent them a message even though I had no intent to buy

Like heck, I saw a house the other day with a two door garage but they didn't bother to photograph inside it

• Agree
Reactions: Irv
That looks like a pretty typical sport, 96s are weirder, some early ones have the luggage rack and "bbs" style wheels like the 25th annaversary/appearance packages but with the sport suspension(but not brakes). Later 96s revived the 7 spokes and used the spoiler and continued through the 97s

Sorry matt.
i was looking at a blue bird right before that;
i think that's why I popped out E6. I have E4 That's some expensive paint, dammit! :)