Classifieds and Auctions Thread

That’s worth it for the paint alone, I can’t remember the last time I saw intact factory laser red that didn’t turn pink

I'm going to try to paint my red cougar this summer. Mine is E6 Vermillion. Now, it's still red, but the cc is gone. :)

Last edited:
Gotta love when classifieds dont show the engine bay, or the garage of house listings. It's not going to be pretty, but its a big deal for those who care and understand that shit is not there to be pretty... I saw an add saying a MN12 was a 4 cylinder. I sent them a message even though I had no intent to buy

Like heck, I saw a house the other day with a two door garage but they didn't bother to photograph inside it

• Agree
Reactions: Irv
That looks like a pretty typical sport, 96s are weirder, some early ones have the luggage rack and "bbs" style wheels like the 25th annaversary/appearance packages but with the sport suspension(but not brakes). Later 96s revived the 7 spokes and used the spoiler and continued through the 97s

Sorry matt.
i was looking at a blue bird right before that;
i think that's why I popped out E6. I have E4 That's some expensive paint, dammit! :)

It's still there. It's clean, but not perfect. Door panels are peeling. Chrome trim and headlights are faded. Paint looks immaculate though.

They need to drop it another $2k.

9AFA4307-0E02-4B42-A480-A2BAAEDB95F1.jpeg

74FB7837-FC9D-479E-B34C-DC8E5E302163.jpeg

Last edited:
It's still there. It's clean, but not perfect. Door panels are peeling. Chrome trim and headlights are faded. Paint looks immaculate though.

They need to drop it another $2k.
Even at a few grand off it falls into "I know what I got" category

The cigarette burn in the middle of the drivers seat is a big turn off... IMO even with the low mileage, because of all those worn out parts and areas it's a solid pass.

Yes that’s E4 bright red (1996 only) Brandon’s is E9 laser which is a darker metallic

I agree that color with saddle would be sexy, basically Ferrari red with the classic Ferrari interior combo

My main issue is the red and grey combination. Red should really be combined with beige.

The red is a really sporty color, to the point that the Grandmarquis-esque wheels look out of place.

It needs one of these to complete the look it got going on.... :LOL:

1715798812598.jpeg

That color with the Sport 7 spokes and wing looks really good though. I saw one like that literally the week I bought mine and had instant buyers remorse I didn’t search harder for one like that!

Even at a few grand off it falls into "I know what I got" category

The cigarette burn in the middle of the drivers seat is a big turn off... IMO even with the low mileage, because of all those worn out parts and areas it's a solid pass.
Agreed. There's a reason it's been there for at least the last six months. That plus the fact it was the nicest car on their entire lot by a longshot.

I also noticed the burns on the transmission hump carpet in the back. Looks like they forgot to open the ashtray a few times.