Classifieds and Auctions Thread

No, those are 96-97 Sport package wheels. The center caps were actually used on the Taurus also.

Joe

Some sub 3K finds on Ohio and Georgia

Blue Cougar

This guy

I think Craigslist is mad at me for opening so many tabs. :alien:

1705177011927.png

Edit: Apparently removing cookies fixes that issue so I can continue with the Marks

Wash her? I barely even knew her!

:)

What is this on the quarter panels?

Last edited:
The cars that looked tall were all wearing 55 size tires; it makes the fender gap huge. Also makes the speed limiter kick in about 85, lol.

Not sure if our Green T is in the market..

How much do you expect the cost of replacing the airbags? Last I heard, the preference is to roll back to bagless system

What a beauty this one. Seat and undercarriage looks a bit beat up for 25K miles though

Bit of an oddball, I can look past the luggage rack but the chrome trim is way out of place

First one has undercoating, it’s just peeling flaking off and rubbed off from lift pads like it does, my undercarriage looks the same.

Second has the feature car interior mine had! God I wish I kept those seats :bangwall:

I didnt know they supercharged cougars.🤭 The red car's interior... really sells it as a machine

Thunderbird cop car ;)

Thunderbird cop car ;)

Boy is that lame, this was our towns DARE car when I was a kid, it had a little more than NOS floormats lol

1706397346415.png

Interesting car, has 94-95 front bumper and headlights but has the correct for 96 taillights and rear bumper...must have been wrecked so they fixed it and used it as a dare car...

Can’t really get a good gauge on the rust situation from the pics but if it’s clean it would be a good buy if it were a 5.0, even with the miles(good for a project car) As a 3.8 and clean I’d say $3k would be fair, if it’s rusty then parts car

5k for a car with 200k miles. That shows you where the used car market is at. I paid 3k for the red cougar, and it was in perfect shape, except for the brake disks. I remember telling the salesman "those are only 50 bux to replace"during the test drive. I pointed out the transmission, which was working ok, but needed a flush,he didn't know changing the fluid fixes the shudder. And the shocks were shot.We went back, I got him to 3000, and paid cash. :) He was pissed, lol. I let him think they were ripping me off with their financing. It only had 70k on it.

LOL.

LOL.
I read your post over there and thought you were spot on. LOL 80K. Good luck with that!

This is probably the most discussion provoking craigslist find so far, so I'd figure I'd post it. I posted it earlier in chat. It's almost as if we should collectively convince his family not to sell it. I would love a mark at that price but I the modifications list is way out of my league and/or comfort zone.

Edit: In fact, this is probably more appropriately posted in its own thread

This is probably the most discussion provoking craigslist find so far, so I'd figure I'd post it. I posted it earlier in chat. It's almost as if we should collectively convince his family not to sell it. I would love a mark at that price but I the modifications list is way out of my league and/or comfort zone.

Edit: In fact, this is probably more appropriately posted in its own thread
I wonder if they had intentions on running a supercharger? Ask of the motor modifications are for cams and I don't see those listed. Unless they had an issue and just upgraded a lot of parts. That Cobra intake didn't necessitate all of those.

Love everything but that interior 😆
Hey now! It would look a lot better with black console and cluster surround. It's a touch too much for even me. At least it isn't all black😜

Hey now! It would look a lot better with black console and cluster surround. It's a touch too much for even me. At least it isn't all black😜
Red looks substantially better in the 89-93s, there’s more stuff to break it up, the organic shape of the 94-95s is just too much especially in the monotone Cougars

What logic is there to the shifter changing back and forth between:
  • Tall plastic shroud with short leather handle
  • Short plastic shroud with tall leather handle
?

In the past I assumed the short handle was '97 only, but this is the second older MN12 I see with it.

Screenshot_20240207_224445_Samsung Internet.jpg