Doomsday Thread Redux

Very sad for the Russian people and very surprised that ISIS was able to strike in the heart of Russia.

Very sad for the Russian people and very surprised that ISIS was able to strike in the heart of Russia.

This is crazy. Noone should have to worry about getting shot going to a concert by terrorists.

In case you were wondering what the band sounded like. Soviet Era rock band started in the early 80s with a large cohort of rotating members and two mainstays. not a no-name band but likely attracting and older audience.

Man it’s been a minute since I last heard anything about ISIS

Read through the comments of a graphic YouTube video on radio free Europe. There was a lot of talk of a false flag operation. It makes a little sense no matter how you try to comprehend what happened.

Read through the comments of a graphic YouTube video on radio free Europe. There was a lot of talk of a false flag operation. It makes a little sense no matter how you try to comprehend what happened.
I heard that too. Then they magically "caught" the shooters "on their way back to Ukraine". Because of course ISIS is using Ukraine as a base to attack the lone European country that consistently supports the Arab nations?

And since when did Russia care about catching anyone alive? Usually their M.O. in a domestic terrorism incident is "kill everyone until there's no longer a situation".

super-troopers-quites-shit-turns-purple.jpg

I heard that too. Then they magically "caught" the shooters "on their way back to Ukraine". Because of course ISIS is using Ukraine as a base to attack the lone European country that consistently supports the Arab nations?

And since when did Russia care about catching anyone alive? Usually their M.O. in a domestic terrorism incident is "kill everyone until there's no longer a situation".

View attachment 4714
You like rainbow sherbet?

Man it’s been a minute since I last heard anything about ISIS
Interesting article on the origins of ISIS-K.

These folks are active in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran. They are picking fights with everyone including bombing the funeral of the Iranian general we attacked in Iraq.

Even the Taliban are attacking them to prevent them from holding territory.

Interesting article on the origins of ISIS-K.

These folks are active in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran. They are picking fights with everyone including bombing the funeral of the Iranian general we attacked in Iraq.

Even the Taliban are attacking them to prevent them from holding territory.
It’s Al-Qaeda two point oh.

it’s my understanding that US intelligence warned the Russians that attack was eminent, but they ignored the intel warning.

I always expected to go out likedude in falling down, when I was younger. :)

I've been out on vacation for the last two weeks and haven't followed news super closely.
- It seems that after Israel bombed the hell out of Iran's air defenses (showing that if they can hit these defenses, they can hit anything in Iran), we'll see if Iran backs down OR decides to continue ratcheting tensions up.
- In between naps, Trump gets to hear Trump memes read to him as the defense/prosecution lawyers are trying to fish for biases.
- Finally, some dude set himself on fire to draw attention to his own conspiracy theories. This is truly a crazy timeline we are living in.
- Here in the bay area, some nuts shut down the key bridges/highways during rush hour to protest Gaza. They locked their hands into tubes set into barrels which they filled with cement. The police decided to take hours to clear the scene instead of just pushing these selfish folks to the side and dealing with their drama on the shoulder.

Anything else crazy I missed?

I've been out on vacation for the last two weeks and haven't followed news super closely.
- It seems that after Israel bombed the hell out of Iran's air defenses (showing that if they can hit these defenses, they can hit anything in Iran), we'll see if Iran backs down OR decides to continue ratcheting tensions up.
- In between naps, Trump gets to hear Trump memes read to him as the defense/prosecution lawyers are trying to fish for biases.
- Finally, some dude set himself on fire to draw attention to his own conspiracy theories. This is truly a crazy timeline we are living in.
- Here in the bay area, some nuts shut down the key bridges/highways during rush hour to protest Gaza. They locked their hands into tubes set into barrels which they filled with cement. The police decided to take hours to clear the scene instead of just pushing these selfish folks to the side and dealing with their drama on the shoulder.

Anything else crazy I missed?
OJ Simpson died. Cancer wrote a book called “If I did it: Confessions of the Killer”

An earthquake rocked NJ, NYC and surrounding area. I was in Reading, PA at the time and felt it.

Haha. Gee I hope this isn’t a new trend among unstable nut jobs, that would be just terrible🤞

1713623229462.jpeg