Post a picture you took today

IMG_7540.jpeg
The one on the left is from Ford. The one on the right is the Pioneer HD flywheel. The ring gear is welded on both sides whereas the stock one is welded on one side. And the pioneer is zinc plated. Other than that, they're basically the same.

Last edited:
Those are purdy! I think there's one of those in the tbird. I used the mark one for the red car. I bought 2 small pattern tc's from Alan, back about 2013 or so.
After I wasted the direct clutch in the tbird, I replaced the tc with the one that came with the '02. the dual pattern comes in handy.

Yes. I think I can get some good detail out of that. really cool shot!

Please re-post in the Car of the Month Photo Submissions thread.

Thanks for the trade! When I bought that,the 4v basket was 400 on eslay, and a guy from the other site bought it, and wanted 700 or 900.:) I said fuckit, and punted. :) Good luck! The 4v basket has an intercooler, and new intercoolers are ~200. The ones I saw in baskets looked rough, lol.
I thought it was an svo blower, but those don't have an intercooler. So everyone uses meth injection to cool them.
s-l960.jpg

s-l960.jpg

1710325269067.jpeg

1710325088336.jpeg
Motor locked up while roasting tires after one of those aftercooler bolts let go. Manley rod took the hit like a champ and is still in the mix, CP piston was replaced and the chamber got some welding love from JimO.

1710325122753.jpeg
Stage 8 made me some more better ones.

Holy Crap!! I guess that's how they sell safety wire kits! That pic makes it worthwhile to drill a bunch of bolts, lol. Which car was that? I know you've built a bunch. Ride up to the eclipse party at Brandons; I promise not to talk about PIC coding! The infocenter is a beautiful accomplishment, you and Winston are geniuses, imho. I've done electronics for 35 years, and everything I've ever thought of in a engine/car monitor, you guys did, in an even more elegant solution. Those eec connectors are expensive!

I think it looks cool without a trunk and rear window heh. Maybe its the angle?

Holy Crap!! I guess that's how they sell safety wire kits! That pic makes it worthwhile to drill a bunch of bolts, lol. Which car was that? I know you've built a bunch. Ride up to the eclipse party at Brandons; I promise not to talk about PIC coding! The infocenter is a beautiful accomplishment, you and Winston are geniuses, imho. I've done electronics for 35 years, and everything I've ever thought of in a engine/car monitor, you guys did, in an even more elegant solution. Those eec connectors are expensive!

That was the Cougar.

1710382939135.jpeg

Those bolts are super small so I decided not to do the wire thing.

I understand, and there's no telling if it wont break a wire too. Sometimes shit just comes loose. I've seen bolts back off that were safety wired on, with a fold up washer under it, connected to the safety wire, and was bolted the the swingarm so the washer wouldn't move; they had a geometry problem where everything was bent, and the suspension action took it off. It was only bent under full load, so it measured fine in the shop. :) Shit moves in mysterious ways. :D

i forgot to say, Cougie kicks ass. I hope you moved him to the new motor. :headbang:

Looks ready to pounce. Do you have larger rear wheels?

Pushing the wheels out makes them look bigger. I used to get asked if my 10th anniversarys were 18s but nope, just the +26mm offset make them look bigger than most at certain angles

Pushing the wheels out makes them look bigger. I used to get asked if my 10th anniversarys were 18s but nope, just the +26mm offset make them look bigger than most at certain angles
With the spacers mine are like -12