The Official BirdCats Beer Thread! What are you drinking? 🍺

My only choice is tequila, until everything thaws. If I could drive I could go to the store, everythings frozen, so it's not really slick. I wish I still had the subaru that rusted in half.

When I was young, this time of year was rain, and 40 degrees till spring, and it warmed up. We'd have 2 or 3 snows of 6" or so, and the coldest was in the teens. Starting in the late 70's, it shifted away from rain, and it would just be cold all winter, until spring, and the rain came in. Rainy summers, and We didn't have wildfires until there was the big dye-off of pine trees in the 00's, then idiots practically burned down the state, lol. We now get some bad weather we never had, a lot more varied than it used to be. 70's was rainforest, 80's sunny and warm, but still rain, with Ice storms in the winter. 1/4 " of ice shut down east TN in 1980; we've had a bunch of ice storms since then. Freezing fog, lol. one morning on my way into knoxville, righ where 40 and 75 come together, there was patch of fog that froze to the windshield, instantly opaquing the windshield. I had to stick my head out the window to see, until I could got off the road. :o

IPA looks good, how was the Porter?

Are you on Untappd? The app is great!

Joe

Hmm can't recall, its been years.
I like beeradvocate, but there wasnt label pics on there. I don't know much about Untappd

How cool! Love that whisky. What is it exactly

I gave up cigarettes almost ten years ago and haven't had one since.

95F64103-59A4-4243-BA39-0BDB9F0F5BCF.jpeg

Today was a day.

Does it taste as good as you thought it would, tho? I always have this great idea in my head about a black and mild, but after the first few puffs I'm over them. Bet on the other hand always tastes good.

Good pic. I initially read the post as "10 minutes ago" because of the post time '41 minutes ago' heh. 10 years, good look! I miss pipe tobaccy but landlord probably dont