The Official BirdCats Beer Thread! What are you drinking? 🍺

It always does. :zbeer:

Mark just sniped me! Now I'm making nachos, lol.

Wicked Weed Perinicious IPA
Tampa International Airport

Joe
View attachment 4699
I like the Wicked Weed. Solid beer. 🍺 I bet at airport prices it was close to $20 a glass. I gave up on airport restaurants about 5 years ago and got myself a sky club membership where the food and drinks are included.

The one I miss was the import Lowenbrau dark, before they got bought by miller.

I like the Wicked Weed. Solid beer. 🍺 I bet at airport prices it was close to $20 a glass. I gave up on airport restaurants about 5 years ago and got myself a sky club membership where the food and drinks are included.
Between my 2 beers and a couple of glasses of wine my wife had the bill was $56. I don't travel like you Ron, and when the wife travels she expenses everything. Beer was good, thought of you when I saw it was from NC.

Joe

In 2005, a quarter pounder, fries and a coke was $50. :) At the airport in Amsterdam. :) Or at least, that's what I saw in a company email. They only paid $25 max for a meal, on expense.

Heinekin. Sun going down, end of a good day. :) I've gt a thick ribeye for the grill later, Reminds me I need to put a tater in the oven. :) I hate Nuked potatos.

Put the spud on the grill Greg! 😋

Joe

Can you do that? I've done small potatos as part of kebabs, but this one is huge, lol. My steak would long be charcoal, lol. I have a process:
Tater in oven ~30 minutes, light grill, cook steak, make salad, steak is done. :) if the steak is overdone, I buy a thicker steak next time, lol.
I've thrown a tater in a fire tho, it cooks good in the embers. Can be a bit crunchy in places.:)

I’ve done it. Stick it a bunch of times with a knife then wrap it in foil. Keep an eye on it and turn it every so often, enjoy!

Joe

I see Christine lurking in the background.

Yep got it as a Christmas present even though I told my dad no more diecasts lol I need to thin that collection way down

Also, see the striped tomato in the background there Matt as well ;)

That one's a keeper, I customized it when I was a kid throwing bigger rear tires from another "parts model" on it and adding the right rake to the rear suspension. Detailed the engine compartment too with plug wires and whatnot.

When I was a kid, the guy that lived on the corner had a starsky and hutch Torino.
I think I'm done with the miralax and gatorade. Jeez I'm hungry! :) But nothing but clear liquids until later tomorrow. :(