What are you Listening To?

Sultry and slow crescendo until about 1:50 and then Wow! What an amazing voice.

An excellent garage rock track from 2016, with a great meaty bass line (song actually starts 30 seconds in):

A great slice of 70s funk from the Jimmy Castor Bunch (the trimmed single version), with a monster riff:

And beautiful vocals combine on this catchy one from last year:

Last edited:
An excellent garage rock track from 2016, with a great meaty bass line (song actually starts 30 seconds in):

A great slice of 70s funk from the Jimmy Castor Bunch (the trimmed single version), with a monster riff:

And beautiful vocals combine on this catchy one from last year:

Last dinner party is interesting. What are the odds that they put the L in LGBTQ?

Still the greatest live album ever.

Last dinner party is interesting. What are the odds that they put the L in LGBTQ?

Can't say I care much either way, but the video gives pretty strong vibes on that, yeah.

Also, I keep coming back to this one some 30 years later. A 90s power-trio take on Led Zeppelin, with enormous drums, a scorching little solo and just a touch of the Middle East. The album mix is better than the video one here, but either way, best played very loud:

Last edited:
Also, I don't intend to spam this thread, but I just learned that Steve Albini died and it's depressed the hell out of me. Here's my favourite song of his, an unapologetic slab of noise from 1986 about growing up in the middle of nowhere and wanting to burn the entire fucking place to the ground.