Doomsday Thread Redux

Bon Scott,John Bonham, and Lemmy Are forming a new band, and annoying the fuck out of my parents, in Hell, lol

https://news.yahoo.com/xi-warned-biden-during-summit-120000580.html
This article popped up on my feed:
"We'd like your help taking over Taiwan peacefully" - Xi
"No thanks" - Biden

Interesting analysis about why China would invade Taiwan sooner than later: short summary is that their population is declining so they have a shrinking window; their economy is faltering as the China-US trade falls (and shows no sign of recovering.. so they need us less)

With the US now splitting their military aid between Israel and Ukraine, there is an opening for China to take an island vacation.
I personally worry that if the US/West accepts a settlement between Ukraine/Russia to handover Crimea/eastern Ukraine permanently (say with a reelection of Trump), this will embolden China further because it shows an aggressor nation can get away with land grabs.

Its also telling that japan has beefed up their military; by becoming better at defending themselves, America than then redeploy their assets to be closer to Taiwan/South China Sea.

The Mitsubishi F15J was decidedly my favorite plane because I believed it wasn't allowed to carry bombs. Im not sure if that was true looking at the wiki(?), but I know they've been allowed a lot more arms in the past few years

https://news.yahoo.com/xi-warned-biden-during-summit-120000580.html
This article popped up on my feed:
"We'd like your help taking over Taiwan peacefully" - Xi
"No thanks" - Biden

Interesting analysis about why China would invade Taiwan sooner than later: short summary is that their population is declining so they have a shrinking window; their economy is faltering as the China-US trade falls (and shows no sign of recovering.. so they need us less)

With the US now splitting their military aid between Israel and Ukraine, there is an opening for China to take an island vacation.
I personally worry that if the US/West accepts a settlement between Ukraine/Russia to handover Crimea/eastern Ukraine permanently (say with a reelection of Trump), this will embolden China further because it shows an aggressor nation can get away with land grabs.

Its also telling that japan has beefed up their military; by becoming better at defending themselves, America than then redeploy their assets to be closer to Taiwan/South China Sea.

Yes interesting developments there. I saw that first video come up in my YT recommendations but haven't watched it yet. The aid to Israel is a drop in the proverbial bucket compared to what's being send to Ukraine. I don't see a settlement with Russia over Ukraine happening anytime soon. However, the Russians do have the advantage in this war of attrition. That's why it's so important to continue our aid to them. Some in congress (cough, cough) are doing Putin a great favor by holding up funding for that aid. It's so important and very much in our best interests to let, and actively help the Ukrainians take the fight to Putin.

TDLR
Republicans -- "see? This text message from the shitty son to one of his richgirl daughters proves the president receives kickbacks
Actual background: "The text message shows how the president, when he was an up and coming senator, tried to keep his kids in a middle class lifestyle. His shitty son failed"

Hmm.. What is this
1703727402517.png

Ok ok. I do love the integra

They are really nice, I love the old prelude and legend too

Time for a year end recap and a new list!

Please Put your nominations for the new 2024 Doomsday list here.

Here are my doomsday scenario nominations for 2024:
  • China invades Taiwan
  • SCOTUS rules in favor of TFG putting him on the primary ballots
  • TFG is nominated as the Republican candidate
  • TFG is reelected
  • Once reelected TFG is a dictator for longer than just day 1
  • Tsunami hits either coast of the US
  • Major east coast earthquake
  • Putin dies leading to a revolution in Russia
  • Giant Asteroid (City killer size or above)
  • Nuclear war (Any nuclear bomb use - including dirty bombs)
  • A new strain of COVID or another viral pandemic ensues
  • Russia makes major gains in Ukraine leading to war with NATO
and, of course, ALIEN Invasion! :LOL: :alien:

Last edited:
Here are my doomsday scenario nominations for 2024:
  • China invades Taiwan
  • SCOTUS rules in favor of TFG putting him on the primary ballots
  • TFG is nominated as the Republican candidate
  • Putin dies leading to a revolution in Russia
  • Nuclear war (Any nuclear bomb use - including dirty bombs)
  • A new strain of COVID or another viral pandemic ensues
  • Russia makes major gains in Ukraine leading to war with NATO
Ditto to above except I don't have Trump winning in November. The only way Biden loses in this social climate is if the economy doesn't stick the soft landing that Powell and Co. are aiming for. I personally don't think it will though, so who knows.

FWIW, the states shouldn't be able to decide if he is on the ballot based on charges he has yet to be convicted of. The House has the authority to reject each state's Electoral College Electors for a reason. Let his criminal cases play themselves out and then the House can act accordingly. There are enough moderate R's and D's for the correct decision to be made that outnumbers the crazies on both sides.

And probably no asteroid either. Too sci-fi and Bruce Willis isn't coherent enough to save us all again.

Last edited:
Rocket fuel burns very well. I modeled my formula on the mix that was patented 60 years ago for the sprint missile. look that up on yt, and realize they carried a 1.5MT radiation enhanced H-bomb, and were to shoot down incoming nukes.
Remember 'missile command? that was a simple demo of the spartan and sprint missiles. There's the remnant of the complex in North Dakota:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safeguard_Program

They still use one of the radars for near space stuff for norad.

The rocket fuel is mostly aluminum and Ammonium Perchlorate, in a polyurethane binder. I've made motors thru I level.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The white glowing cone would have had a nuke in it; the cone is made of an ablative material, like apollo used. It only has to live long enough to get within a mile of a missile.

The Sprint accelerated at 100 g, reaching a speed of Mach 10 (12,300 km/h; 7,610 mph) in 5 seconds. Such a high velocity at relatively low altitudes created skin temperatures up to 6,200 °F (3,427 °C), requiring an ablative shield to dissipate the heat.

Here's another doomsday prediction: this November will be the first election in which deepfake videos will be deployed as a disinformation campaign OR used as an excuse to disclaim a real video. Even if somehow a Trump pee tape on a child is released and Trump's dick is shown to be as toadstool shaped (something Stormy Daniels has claimed along with Yeti pubes), it will be vehmenently denied.

I've had a lot of shit said about me, but a question from one chick I dated to another got me laid the entire time I was in HS. Funny part was, they were both Lez. Me and my best bud had wide tastes in women, lol.

They been just this side of a nuke war with india for decades. Those guys are nuts, this will end badly.

I just go by the swear filter TSTSNBN had, I don’t remember Paki being one, but you couldn’t any combination of redneck…. THAT IS OUR WORD!
Thanks for mentioning that. I need to go PM this week's newbies to come here.

I just go by the swear filter TSTSNBN had, I don’t remember Paki being one, but you couldn’t any combination of redneck…. THAT IS OUR WORD!
Its particularly offensive when you call an Indian person that as it basically means "all you brown folk look alike."
Not a great term to use.

I couldn't tell the difference between a Pakistani and Indian.. they all look the same and stink like shit.